Friday, April 1, 2011

Fedor Knocks Out A Movie Stuntman

It looks like some funny shit happened at the set of  Fedor Emelianenko's first movie - "The Salamander Key".
In this video interview Fedor tells the story and I took my time to translate it for you, you MMA weirdos. Next time learn Russian just like I learned English, you punks. Transcription is below the video:



Fedor:
You know, I actually liked acting in a movie - it was interesting, but I feel that at this stage I should not be doing this because I am a sportsman and I have to compete.
 

Fedor:
There was a curious and not very pleasant situation involving me and a stuntman. The scene didn't go the way we rehearsed it.


Journaist:
What happened?

Fedor (smiles):
He suffered a light knockout.


Fedor:
I wish that people started thinking a little bit more and always tried to do good things, it doesn't matter whether in a movie or in real life.