Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scott Coker "Thinks" That Strikefroce Will Continue To Exist After The Zuffa Buyout

Fake photo of  Scott Coker and Dana White
If I have to describe Scott Coker in a sentence that would be: A good guy who has his hands tied by the bad guys.
Coker's MMA promotion 'Strikeforce' is Zuffa's property now and Coker and his whole crew are pretty much in the position of a bunch rabbits that've been left at the mercy of wolves.

I'm too lazy to elaborate in detail but I think this Sherdog interview excerpt can describe the situation pretty well. Notice how many times Coker uses "i think":


“I think our brand name is very strong. I think it’s stronger than it’s ever been and I think the Showtime relationship has been good for everybody and good for mixed martial arts and has given a lot of fighters some great opportunities. If we can continue to grow and continue to build this business the way that we have been. If we’re profitable and the company is doing very well, then I don’t see why it would not continue.”

Dude, stop thinking, stop suggesting and stop arguing that there is a chance for Strikeforce to live on.
You are not the person who is calling the shots anymore. You do not have any power whatsoever to keep the brand alive. It is obvious that Strikeforce will follow the WEC path and will get engulfed by the UFC.
You know it very well.
So cut all the "I think that we are too good to be treated like another Zuffa bitch" crap.
You now ARE just another Zuffa bitch.